Pork Chops with Braised Fennel and Caramelized Onions RecipeOctober 12, 2016
Biala Kielbasa with Pierogi and Sauerkraut RecipeOctober 12, 2016
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely grated zucchini (about 1 large)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 6 small to medium-size red bell peppers, tops removed and seeded
- Mix first 9 ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Fill pepper with sausage mixture, dividing equally and mounding slightly. Sit each pepper on a piece of aluminum foil and push the sides in around the pepper, forming a base to keep the pepper upright and steady on the grill.
- Light a chimney 3/4 full of charcoal. When charcoal is fully lit and covered in gray ash, pour coals out and arrange them on one side of the charcoal grate, keeping the other side empty. Place the peppers on the cool side of the grill and cover. Cook until tops are browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the filling registers 165°F, about 1/2 an hour. Transfer peppers to platter. allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes, then serve.