Potato and Chorrizo FrittaDecember 2, 2016
30-Minute Sausage Pasta bakeDecember 2, 2016
- 100g mixed cherry and grape tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 thick beef sausages
- 1/2 cup (35g) fresh breadcrumbs (made from day-old bread)
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 bacon rashers
- 4 eggs
- 4 English muffins, split, toasted
- 50g baby spinach leaves.
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Place the tomatoes in a roasting pan and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 15 minutes or until tomatoes are tender. Meanwhile, remove and discard skins from sausages. Place the meat in a bowl with the breadcrumbs and stir to combine. Divide the mixture into four even portions and use wet hands to shape into 10cm discs. Place the fl our on a plate. Place the patties in the flour and turn to coat. Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add the bacon and cook, turning occasionally, for 2 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Add the patties to the pan and cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to the plate. Crack each egg carefully into the pan, allowing room for spreading, and cook for 1-2 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Remove from heat. Place muffin halves on serving plates. Top with bacon, a sausage patty and egg. Top with remaining muffin halves. Serve immediately with spinach and tomatoes.