Barbeque Hotdogs with Caramelized OnionsDecember 2, 2016
Sausage and Egg Muffin BurgersDecember 2, 2016
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/3 x 850g packet sea salt and garlic mini roast potatoes
- 1 (170g) chorizo sausage, halved lengthways, sliced
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 200g chargrilled red capsicum, sliced
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve.
- Slightly spray an 18cm (base) heavy-based, flameproof, non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-low heat. Add potatoes. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until warmed through. Increase heat to high. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until browned. Whisk eggs, milk and parsley together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture. Lift and tilt pan to distribute egg mixture. Reduce heat to low. Top with capsicum. Cook for 12 minutes or until almost set. Preheat grill on high. Place pan under grill. Grill for 5 minutes or until set and golden. Stand for 2 minutes. Loosen frittata with a spatula. Slide onto a plate. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.